Monday, February 05, 2007

Confessions of a SAHM


Recently, I was tagged by Chelle in a game of Confessions of a Stay at Home Mom. In random order:

  • I am obsessed with picking at my dog's eyes. Gross, I know. I can't stand the black goopeys.
  • There is some sort of string in every part of my house. I never leave the house without at least one string on Kayden or myself. Josh and I have been married seven years and have gone through six vacuums because I never cut the string from the brush.
  • I wake up at nine (I can't even comprehend waking up at six with the rest of you). The minute we wake up-before he is even out of bed- he is begging to watch Cars.
  • Upon changing Kayden's dirty diapers, I open the door to our garage and give it a good heave-ho. When Josh comes home, he is greeted by four or five dirty diapers which he then takes out to the trash.
  • There is probably one picture of Kayden per square foot of my home. My brother teases because my mom is the same way. I just love them, they remind me of certain times in his life that I want to remember.
  • Next to my sewing machine is a pile (larger than Kayden) of clothes Josh wants me to mend for him. It just keeps expanding. Most nights, my dogs sleep on that pile while I work.
  • I am obsessed with Lingo, Press Your Luck, Wheel of Fortune, and Jeopardy. One of Kayden's first words- "big bucks" and "stop".
  • I detest making phone calls, which is why I think e-mail is the best invention ever. Bill Gates would be proud.

Nicole and Katie, consider yourself tagged.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a funny list! My husband is the same way with the dogs eyes...and he'd kill me for saying so! I dry heave when I see him doing that!....I guess I better get to work on my list!

Anonymous said...

Strings - Jude is always picking stings or lint or what ever off of my clothes. Before we leave for church we go thru a ritual of her picking imaginary things off my clothes. Whatever.

Anonymous said...

Cavin loves Cars too!! I begrudeonly bought bim a Cars bedset to get him to sleep in the darn thing. And I wonder what it would feel like to sleep into 9?? Cole gets me up by 5:30 (actually I slept in until 6 today yippee!)

MiniMe Mom said...

What?!? 5:30---I cannot even imagine getting up at that time.