Wednesday, February 09, 2011

A little late

...but I guess better late than never!

Christmas was weeks and weeks ago, and I just recently dusted off the old camera to take a peek at the pictures.


Unfortunately, this one represents Christmas all too well. Kayden playing keep a way with Bryce's pipe.

With Token (Amber and Justin's new dog). The kids are in love.

Papa and Grandma always spoil!

New Lego shoes from Justin and Amber

Yes, this was the best picture I got with my boys.

What color is the theme of the day?

So thrilled with their Legos!

Birthday Cake for Jesus

The best picture I could get of all five of them. Bryce was not.into.it. At all.
We had a great Christmas, and are so thankful for great friends and family, and especially Jesus birth over 2000 years ago.

No comments: