Saturday, August 14, 2010

I am a People Watcher

People fascinate me.

I love seeing the various outfits people put together, or how they interact with each other. Sometimes at a theme park, I like to just plop down on a bench and watch people stroll by. It's weird, I know.

The Applebee's I worked at in Redlands shared the parking lot with Walmart. Often, when I was finished with my shift, I would head over to pick up some toiletry we were in need of, and in the process I would people watch.

I stumbled across this site which brings me back to the good old days of people watching at Walmart.

A few of my favorites:

There really is no place to go but up from playing a gig at Walmart, right?


I wonder how long it took her to grow her hair this long?

The sign obviously did not mean No Soliciting Dogs, right?

In all seriousness, my brother actually owned this Sylvester hat growing up. And I wanted one. No lie.


You gotta really love Michael Jackson to get this tattoo.

and my personal favorite. No shorts, no sarong....just a bathing suit as her attire for shopping in Walmart.

1 comment:

Candice Rose said...

You have the greatest POV shots! love it! Esp the One long Dread, yes! now that's legendary