Friday, October 23, 2009

Perks


There are perks being a teacher's wife.

For example, when I need a word spelled correctly or a math sum added, I know I can count on Josh to give me the answer. Very important for calculating if the shirt at $16.99 with 20% off is a better deal than the $19.99 shirt at 40%.

All joking aside, I can barely add without a calculator. It's pathetic.

A few other perks:

Each day before going to preschool, Kayden requests to "peek in on Daddy", which consists of running to the door and slyly leaning around the wall and into the classroom until he sees Josh.

Being able to pick his buddies

Catching moments like this on the playground.


Being there when this little girl had cotton candy for the first time.

June, July, and August aren't a half bad perk either!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see Kayden with his class, he is such a cutie!

grandma

Michelle said...

Wow, K sure knows how to pick his buddies...