Tuesday, January 06, 2009

UPDATE

So, I just want to clear things up a little bit.

First, I really was not trying to get everyone all riled up about the Christian Reformed church. I honestly did not know if we were graded, and was hurt, and knew you guys would know the answer (and I thought maybe you got graded too, or knew some explaination). Obviously, it was a big misunderstanding.

I was called and apologized to, and I honestly can say I harbor no ill feelings. I did not get the joke, but now that the full situation has been explained to me...I am over it. The person that did it feels more horrible than I could ever make him feel, and apologized so many times. I just did not get the joke, and that is that.

:-)

I do have to say how impressed I was by how our pastor handled it. I felt a little bit stupid calling him, and the kindness and listening skills demonstrated are rare.

2 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

I'm glad all was resolved. I thought it was some sort of joke. I'm glad you contacted the church and cleared things up. Now we all feel better : )

Triplet Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.