Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Making a List

Around December 20th, I took a look at the week and a half of Christmas break and had grand ambitions.

~Paint the back family room, a lofty goal indeed
~Get my website updated and organized
~Bag and Tag 200 bags
~Clean out the storage room
~Clean off my desk
~Get my Christmas pictures of the boys in frames
~Actually write a Christmas letter
~Add the three new wetbag styles I have had sitting downstairs for, oh, months
~Watch a few movies with Josh
~Start exercising
~Do my Bible lesson for the next coffee break...so I am not doing it the night before
~Clean out the playroom

Such grand, grand intentions. None of this list has been accomplished, but it is only Wed. right?

I have been doing lots of fun and relaxing, so I suppose that is a good thing. Playing with the kids' new toys, going to Chicago, hanging with extended family, and pretty much everything except working or cleaning the house. It is Toys R' Us over here.

Maybe I should just concentrate on one or two of these as opposed to trying to tackle the entire list?

2 comments:

natalie said...

this break was so short, with the holidays tucked in the middle of the week making it very tricky to accomplish anything...so don't be too hard on yourself! i agree, pick a couple and save the rest for summer :)

Michelle said...

also on the list:
whip of a wicked batch of PB balls and deviled eggers!

and since you didn't ask...
if i had to choose something for you to do off of this list--

do you Coffee break lesson
watch a few movies with Josh
add the 3 wetbags styles


I'll take care of Bag-n-tag
and the website stuff (really!)

and thumbs down on exercising. you did plenty of that on New Years. Did you hear, Katie pulled a muscle while Boxing?
WAAAAABRRAAAAHAAAA!

and there you have it!