Thursday, July 10, 2008


So You Think You Can Dance was on this evening, and it just got me thinking. I was watching a spandex clad male do ballet. Wait, let me back up.
This morning, I had a older male helping me in the swimsuit department. I dread the task anyway; I have no desire to have a male ask me what size I am. Call me sexist, but it just made me think that some things are better when left to the ladies:

Ice Skating




Pageants




Ballet



Cheerleading, thank you GW.


and finally, having babies. That is just wierd.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blades of glory is SWEET!!

"No exaggeration, I could not love a human baby more then I love this brush"

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Ah, I hear ya on all accounts, especially on women having babies, I saw that episode of Oprah, it really bothered me.

MiniMe Mom said...

I think the hardest part for me was thinking about how screwed up the child will be. The "dad" did not seem to have it together mentally.