Friday, June 01, 2007

Diane Sawyer I ain't.

Blogging has taken a back seat this week. Three reasons why:

The start of softball! Okay, Okay. I hear you now. Jamie playing softball? I seem more like an "indoor girl", right? I not only play-- I love it! We play on Wed. nights (we are still in need of one girl if anyone out there wants to play). One of my first posts was about the greatest sports moment of my life- winning the softball tourney last year. There are so few sports memories to choose from, it was not hard to hone in on that one. More than anything, we have a lot of fun.

Deep in me is a hermit longing to get out. Far too much time in my basement has left me feeling like a hermit. It must be summer and swimsuit season for all the Wet Happened? bags that have been ordered this week.

Remember that "before" picture of my sewing room? Well, it looked exactly like that Wed. night. Not great when the news crew was coming Thursday morning. My solution? Shove the mess in the closet, drawer, spare room. Now I am unable to find anything! Even as we speak, I am looking for my card reader. No luck. I will have to find it later and post pix then.

Thanks to all for the nice comments regarding my TV segment. That is nerve wracking! Even though I am not really a drinker, a good shot of vodka would have been just the ticket.

11 comments:

tami said...

I am bummed I missed the TV segment. When was it on?

Very Cool.

Anonymous said...

Are you a movie star now? How can I see you acting?

MiniMe Mom said...

No, NO. Acting is easier, I think. Lines provided.

When I get a link, I will put it on the press page on my site:-) It aired yesterday at 4:30.....Is it possible the camera added twenty pounds, LOL?

Anonymous said...

I am totally in the dark. Where did it air? What was it about - how to live in the land of tall trees? How is the weather down there? And all other short jokes?

Anonymous said...

Jamie! I cant believe you didnt let us bloggers know about this news segment!!! Tsk, tsk!

I cant wait to see it!

Michelle said...

What's up Jamie King!!!!????

MiniMe Mom said...

LOL- Where did that come from? She said it right at first (She called me Jamie King for part of the story)

Triplet Mom said...

You rocked sewing King!

Laurie said...

Wow. You hang out with Floyd Mayweather and get interviewed for t.v.???? You ARE one cool chick!;)

MiniMe Mom said...

Just wait til you meet me, Laurie. You will see how uncool I truly am, LOL

Anonymous said...

No you are not!! I wouldn't use the work "ain't"

Pssshh, amature