Monday, August 28, 2006

Candy, Candy, Candy!


Two years ago, Josh talked me into getting a COSTCO membership, sure that we would save a TON of money. After a couple of trips to COSTCO, I find that if we buy a twenty five pound bag of Goldfish crackers, we will eat all twenty five pounds the first week. Thus, we did not save any money.

This candy is on it's way to Mr. Bird's classroom. From my experience over the last 7 years, this candy will hopefully last about two months. If I buy half or even a quarter as much candy, that also will last about two months. I will keep you updated when I bring the next shipment.

One other tidbit: My husband has a twin (minus a few inches) Josh is taking Master's classes at the dowtown GVSU campus. Tonight he met a teacher from Zeeland who loves to surf, has connections to CA, and also teaches forth grade! Josh said it was a little wacky because they even talked alike. Know any single ladies looking for a Josh-clone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually think Josh would love all that Candy! Are you sure he is not eating it?

Jenni

Anonymous said...

I actually think Josh would love all that Candy! Are you sure he is not eating it?

Jenni