Monday, October 29, 2012

Barely qualifies

So, I realize the pictures of Great Wolf barely qualifies as a post.

But I wanted to throw them on the old blog in case I ever actually getting around to printing it.


I am usually the one behind the camera, snapping away photos of my kids.

That feels comfortable to me. 90% of the time, my hair isn't done, I have not had time to do my makeup, or I am wearing sweats, or....the list is never ending.

After reading this post, I decided to get in the pictures...bathing suit and all.

My kids someday won't see what I see- they will see their mom, who took a weekend to spend time riding slides, jumping in the fountains, and having a water fight with the spray guns.

They will remember I cherished and celebrated each birthday, just as my parents always have for me.

Happy 8th Birthday, K. What a fun way to celebrate!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I haven't read your blog for several months, but had to fight back the tears this morning looking at the pictures! Imagine if you had listened to that first doctor!! What a wonderful little girl and many blessings you'd be missing in your life now. Thanks be to God you found another doctor!
You MUST write a book!!
Sincerely,
Mary Van Hulzen (Jeff Geels' aunt)