Friday, December 16, 2011

Nobody's Fool

I have promised to dig this out for a while.

Okay, three years to be exact.

Don't get too excited.

I am a glorified extra.

From Wiki:
The Parkers is an American sitcom . A spin-off of UPN's Moesha, The Parkers featured the mother-daughter team of Nikki (played by Mo'Nique) and Kim Parker (played by Countess Vaughn). The Parkers' signature "Heeyyy" greeting made its way into popular vernacular in the early 2000s (decade).

This episodes premise: Nikki has been selling Lady Egyptian cosmetics and finds out that Lady Egyptian is a complete fraud. She sets out to expose her at a taping for her cosmetic line.

Warning: the foul language is beeped out, but you can still tell what they are saying.

Fast forward to 7:37 to see the segment...

4 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

Well done Jamie! I thoroughly enjoyed that! You're a regular Meryl Streep! ;)

I bet it's hard to keep a straight face

Michelle said...

Finally! I thought I'd never have the pleasure of seeing this :) You've certainly had a lot of great experiences in your young life !

MiniMe Mom said...

You guys give me FAR too much credit! :-)

Unknown said...

:)