Monday, May 11, 2009

First, I forgot to give the guessing game end date. Get your guess in before Wednesday if you are looking to win some baby legs. Even if you don't have baby legs to outfit, you can enter for the satisfaction of knowing you are the absolute best at guessing the length of time a latex balloon stays afloat.

Hmphf.

I wanted to share a Mother's Day prayer from my little boy:

"Dear Lord, thank you for grandma, who buys me lots of cars."

Amen, and amen.

We had a great Mother's Day. After last year, anything would have been an improvement. Lately I feel like most of my day consists of four words, repeated over and over and over:

"Leave your brother alone!"

I am so thankful for my boys and the joy they bring to our life.

Even when they are hitting each other with the plastic golf clubs. Bought by Grandma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have bought a lot of things that the boys have used for weapons, but I don't take credit for the golf club, that came from someone else!!! LOL. I do take credit for lots and lots of cars!

Love, Grandma Van