Thursday, May 07, 2009

Easter

Easter morning, we talked about what our expectations were of Kayden.

"You are going to be good in Sunday School, right?"

"No hitting other kids, okay?"

"When we go to Grandmas for the egg hunt, you need to share with baby boy."

After you open your easter basket, you need to say thank you to Grandma and Papa.

I was feeling pretty confident, I am not going to lie. Kayden is normally pretty sweet dispositioned, and loves candy, so how could easter activites go wrong, right?
One picture.

I asked for one picture, one NICE picture, of our family on Easter.

Mission accomplished, don't you think?

Here's a sweet slideshow, for my one faithful blog reader. That's you, mom.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great slide show the kids are beautiful as always, even if Kayden didn't smile!!!

Love, Mom

P.S. Amber does cheat

Anonymous said...

Jamie that is the cutest family picture ever! I just love the look Kayden is giving you and Bryce is as happy as can be!

PS....I also faithfully follow your blog :)

Love,

Joan

Katie said...

Love the photo! Thats what we would get too if we tried