Sunday, November 23, 2008

This Blog sucks

Whew. Long time without a post. Sorry, blogger nation.


I turned 30 years old this past week. My dad lovingly took me to the Rockettes. This is far more MY type of show than his, but in the end he really enjoyed it.
Walking downtown, there were a surprising amount of people filing into the Van Andel. We arrived very early- about 45 minutes, in fact. We watched as almost every seat was taken. Ice skating, Santa flying through the air, snowing on the audience, fireworks...I was impressed, since I thought it would be an hour of kicking and wiggling.
On my actual birthday, it was a preschool day. I used to have a very hard time getting Kayden ready for school. He putzed around, and I would have to fight him to get dressed.
Enter: the beloved shopping cart.
He is ready to go out the door to preschool at seven am now.
The minute we get to school, he throws his coat and bag at me while walking up the steps, and runs down the hall. He immediately grabs the shopping cart, where he tries to craft one-handed while holding onto it.
We went to Great Wolf Lodge on Friday, I will post some pictures soon. Really fun time, although both the boys are sick now. With the RSV scare we had last year, I could hardly sleep last night, thinking every cough was going to land us back in the dreaded ER again.
Anyway, I really had a great birthday, so thanks to all the well-wishers!

1 comment:

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

I wanted to see The Rockettes but no one would go with me! Sounds like a great show! Glad you're back on! Your blog has been such a snore! ;-)

Hope your babes feel better soon!