Saturday, August 02, 2008

Chubby leggers


Can you believe these legs?

I have got a hefty eater. Both kids, actually. At breakfast, Kayden is thinking about lunch. At lunch, he is worried about dinner. At dinner, he is already talking about eating the next day. I have to shoo him out of my fridge multiple times a day.

Bryce is soon to follow suit. He was laying on his back yesterday and actually rolled himself right over and started eating the floor. He has to support all that baby fat somehow, right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually have the same problem (keeping the kids out of the fridge) even though my kids have no extra weight to show for.

Yesterday, Austin came running into my sewing room asking for a snack when there was clear evidence all around his face that he was already snacking on Oreo Ice Cream.

I can't keep food in my cupboards.

Jill said...

What a cutie! Maybe he could give some of his spare fat to Maddie...my little peanut.

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

That cracks me up! He is so cute and the chubb is awesome! :-) Can't wait to meet him in PERSON! :-) Easton likes to eat the floor too - oh and he loves to grab your hair and pull your face in and start to eat your chin and such, Bryce doing that? :-)