Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Manipulation

One of Kayden's favorite things is taking the periwinkle comforter off our bed, pulling it down the steps, and draping it over the couches to form a tent. Josh, who is a bit neater than I, does not like the comforter wiping the floor from our bed to the living room (probably due to the smashed cheese-it crackers that always end up on the floor; wish as I might, the dogs never eat the stuff I want them to).

Yesterday evening, after the comforter had already gone upstairs to offset daddy's arrival, Kayden looked back and forth between Josh and I.

"Daddy, I do not feel so good. Do you know what would make me feel better? The blue blanket, right here on the couch."

Manipulation at it's finest. Now, everything would make him feel better- soda, a brownie, piece of gum, watching Christopher Robbin. Give 'em an inch...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

a brownie and soda make everything better.
I can't wait to hear what he says when the new baby comes...

"mama, do you know what will make me feel better? the baby go back in your tummy"

;)

MiniMe Mom said...

Josh and I are sitting here cracking up at your comment. I can see him say exactly that!