Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yes, it's true....

We are so thrilled. Over a year of trying, the ups and downs of infertility, wondering if it is ever going to happen. Many of you know the emotions well.
We found out a while ago, but I wanted to hear a little heartbeat and see the heart pumping before we shared. We are not that far along (about 7 weeks), but I know there have been so many prayers on our behalf, and honestly it has been such a long time coming I could not wait to share! I remember the first time spilling our struggles of infertiltiy in the coffee shop with you gals, feeling so supported and encouraged.
We are so thankful that God has blessed us, and stand amazed at the miracle of new life. Seriously, how can someone NOT believe in God after having a baby?
Please keep this little Baby Birdie in your prayers, and I also have one more request: I still have a few friends dealing with infertility. This kind of news comes hard; it always did for me. Please pray that they will have the same results we do!

16 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you! How exciting!

Michelle sent me your profile picture and I was so thrilled. We'll definitely keep baby birdie (how cute) in our prayers!

Michelle said...

Truly our God is Great and has given you the desire of you heart

So happy for you and praying that the little one inside continues to grow strong and healthy!

tami said...

I am so excited for you but not as excited as you are I'm sure. Can't wait to here all the details and you and baby birdie and the fam are defintely in my prayers.
Praise God!!

Triplet Mom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have just been given a blog-hug from me.

Anonymous said...

I am soooo happy for you! Sorry I missed you today!

God is so good! I'll be praying he watches over Baby Birdie and I can't wait to see that tummy grow!

Laurie said...

How exciting! Congratulations. God is so faithful. I hope your pregnancy is healthy, uneventful, and "baby Birdie" comes at just the right time.

Unknown said...

God is so great!!! What terrific news, we are sooooo excited for you. We will definitely keep your whole family in our prayers.

MiniMe Mom said...

Thank you all!:-) We are just so thankful and excited!!!

Mary said...

Yeah, congratulations!! I wish you a happy and healthy 8 more months!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! From the pic I can tell he looks a little like me (handsome dude). He will have plenty of girls to choose from in my family. Oh, what if she is a girl? Birds in dresses? I just don't know. What a gift, God bless your whole family. Children bring so much joy and grandchildren even more.

krista said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Hope that you are feeling good!
I was just reading your blog the other day wondering if you guys were going to have another one soon....congratulations :)

Sonny Huisman said...

Congrats guys! I know the struggle of infertility well, and my heart rejoices with yours! There is nothing cooler than carrying a little life inside you! We'll be praying for strength and safety! Love the picture!

LCHS 2013 said...

Congratulations!!!

I'm Sonny's little sister, so I, too, feel your excitement and praise God with you!! I'm joining in the prayers for safety, strength and health.

blessings,
Shelly

Angie said...

Congratulations!!

I will definitely be praying for you and the little "moppet" :-)

Jessica said...

Congrats! That is so wonderful that you guys are expecting again. We are very excited about ours too :)

Jillian Sandler said...

Congrats to you and Josh! I am so happy for you! It was good seeing you in Redlands, I wish we could have visited for longer. I can't wait to see the new baby! I'm sure Kayden has no idea what is about to hit him!
Jill