Sunday, August 05, 2007

A few more pictures from vacation:


Fig???



We NEED some of these hoops for our pool. Okay, need is a little strong, but they were fun.
-------------------------------------
When Josh and I were first married, we bought a little white dog named Tia. She was our baby until we had Kayden, and we used to take her for long walks every night to the University of Redlands. Situated in the heart of the city, with the mountains as a backdrop and palm-tree lined streets, it has always been an idyllic setting for walking and talking.


On the back side of the campus, there is a street called "Fraternity Row", which always brought me back to college days. College students milling about, playing on the large central lush lawn between classes, studying on a park bench, eating luch with fellow students gives me a fondness and nostalia for days past at GVSU. The entire time we were in Redlands, we wanted to walk through the campus and we finally got the chance on Sunday.




The fountains by the cafeteria area




This one is for Josh- the basketball courts



The stage for graduation

If you see me sporting my new gift proudly- a Bulldog sweatshirt from the University of Redlands (thanks, Hale family)- you will know why. I love this university.


I would say it is nice to be home, but I am kicking myself for horrible time management. I promise things too quickly and then I cannot get them finished without rushing around like a chicken with my head cut off. Sigh.

Missed all my bloggers though:-)!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea we had a store out there. Did you go in, was there someone just like me working? It would be nice to have a Doc. and Dentist right in my pharmacy.

Mary said...

I walked across that stage!! Next time you're in town, you owe me a visit missy!

Anonymous said...

OK, maybe I'm just too observant but I noticed the picture change. Are congratulations in order?

Anonymous said...

Love the new about me picture. I never get sick of looking at it.

Love, Mom

Michelle said...

Another MiniMe on the way ??????????

PTL !!!