Friday, January 27, 2012

A fluffy post


Sorry, folks.

It's been one of those weeks. I wish I could muster a bit more content here at the MiniMe Mom blog.


My girl that was sleeping eight hours at night is still sleeping eight hours....but it's not as easy on me now that it is from 2am-10am, instead of 11pm-7 am.


All three kids made their rounds at the doctor's office.

Kayden had an earache.

Tessa has a cough, fever, and runny nose.

Bryce may or may not have giardia again.

Stop laughing.

It's not funny.

My French teacher in high school used to quip every Friday as we left her classroom, "Viva La Weekend!"

Long live the weekend, indeed, Mrs. Terpstra.

If nothing else, I am ready for some help loading the never ending stream of medicine syringes.

P.S.-Want to know where she thinks the giardia came from? See above photo.

Personally, I think it is from Bryce licking the floor at the mall a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no...hope the troops are feeling better this morning and thank goodness its the weekend...reinforcement is always nice!!!